1. First of all, yellow flowers are the brightest and the most joyful and positive! One can’t help smiling looking at them. Yellow flowers in a bouquet evoke only good emotions.
2. They are original. Unlike red roses, a bouquet of yellow ranunculi will be a good surprise for anyone you give it to.
3. There are numerous flowers of the colour. Narcissi, chrysanthemums, callas, hyacinths, lilies, irises, peonies — almost any flower is represented in the hint. That means that you don’t need to change your floristic tastes — you can make a bouquet of your favourite flowers in the sunny chord!
4. Originality and variety of yellow flowers provide their versatility. Having such a wide choice, it doesn’t matter to whom and on what occasion you want to present a bouquet. Choosing yellow flowers you just cannot be wrong!
5. They stay with us almost all the time. Yellow flowers start blooming first in early spring, they decorate gardens during all the summer, and they keep staying with us up to the strong frosts of late autumn. It is not surprising that they became a symbol of the seasons: March is associated with mimosa and daffodils, and September with a bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums.
6. Regardless of an interior of a house, bright plants will be a perfect complement to any décor adding a special touch to the view. In cold weather, a look at a yellow bouquet — the concentrated sunlight — helps to relax and warm up. With many varieties and hues of the colour — both warm and cold ones — yellow flowers always fit into a living space filling it with lightness.
7. As noted before, it is difficult to find a colour which would not be in harmony with yellow, and a combination of yellow and white is one of the most beautiful ones! This is the reason why it is so popular in bride's bouquets. Flower wedding arrangements in yellow tones are simply amazing in its diversity and splendour. It does not matter if they are made of expensive noble or simple field flowers — in any case, they will emphasise the elegance of the bride and make her special day truly memorable!
8. Yellow plants can be seen in the paintings of the greatest artists of Impressionism, Post-Impressionism and Art Nouveau. The greatest masters admired them at all times, and that is why the yellow flowers became forever immortalised in the history of art. They are widely represented in Haitian series of paintings by Gauguin. They conquered Monet and Van Gogh with their beauty. Selecting a bouquet of yellow flowers, you will make a perfect gift for a fine art lover.
To be continued…