Did you know that not only a bouquet color palette, with its style, have a meaning, but a number of the flowers in a bouquet means either? Didn't you? That’s why this article is exactly what you’ve been looking for! So if you think that the most romantic gift is a bouquet of 101 red roses, be ready to get surprised! Besides, if any of such important holidays, as beloved’s Birthday, March 8th
or Valentine’s Day
, is coming soon, the article will be especially useful. You will also get the information about a number of flowers in a bouquet meaning, and become handy in using it.
How many flowers to give, and does the number of flowers in a bouquet means?
- How often do we meet people walking by, or just standing somewhere, with one flower in hands? Almost every day!
- They say if you want to show the true love, 1 flower is the best evidence of your feelings. Besides this fact, the number is a symbol of special attention. That’s the main reason why giving 1 rose, for example, on a first date, is a good idea.
- The number 3 is a sign of respect. It there is people who deserve this special attitude, show them your respect with the UFL flower delivery service.
- “5” is for action! Speaking about the language of flowers, five flowers is a way to say “I love you”! If it seems complicated for you to talk about your feelings, a bouquet of five roses and a box of “Raffaello” may become a great gift for your beloved person.
- How many flowers is it worth to give in a Wedding Day? Not much who knows that 7 flowers are the best choice for such an occasion. Furthermore, a bouquet of seven flowers in the most frequently presented gift for dear ones’ Birthdays.
- Do you want to reveal your particular friendly feelings or emphasize partner relationships? A bouquet of 9 flowers will make it even better than you can imagine!
- 13 flowers in a bouquet, in spite of the perverse perceptions, have an oppositely meaning. A bouquet of thirteen flowers will become a gentle present for an anniversary or any another particular date.
- A bouquet of 15 roses is a sign of deep and dedicated love.
Is the number of flowers in a bouquet a myth or a fact?
Both numerology and astrology are worth to be criticized. But you better not focus on it. The number of flowers in a bouquet is not the most important thing. What more important — is deep love and true care you share with the most precious people in your life. Make a habit of giving flowers more and doing it without a particular reason, and you’ll start seeing joy and happiness in her eyes. Share the most important things with those who worst it more that the others!